The ISBD content types only seem to be shorter than the RDA content types in
6.9 because in ISBD you have to add a qualifier after the term, while in RDA
the information is integrated into the term.

The PDF file referenced in the email has been superseded by the consolidated
edition of the ISBD published in 2011.  The vocabularies for ISBD area 0 have
been made available at http://iflastandards.info/ns/isbd/

The MARC formats allow the encoding of metadata according to various standards,
but I think if you are creating an RDA record you would use the RDA
vocabularies.

John Hostage
Authorities and Database Integrity Librarian
Langdell Hall 194
Cambridge, MA 02138
host...@law.harvard.edu
+(1)(617) 495-3974 (voice)