I don't think there really is an appropriate RDA relationship designator for
this kind of relationship--at least not yet.  I think this kind of relationship
is best taken care of by a simple note, e.g. "Articles originally published in:
..."  That could be in a 580, or in 787 with the note in $i and the title in
$a.  The 730 for access by the magazine title would not need to have any
relationship designator.

Kevin M. Randall
Principal Serials Cataloger
Northwestern University Library