From: Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and Access
[mailto:RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA] On Behalf Of Adam L. Schiff
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 6:23 PM
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
Subject: Re: [RDA-L] Multiple identities named on same manifestation

Deborah:

See 6.27.4.1

Construct additional variant access points if considered important for
access.

Fast, Howard, 1914-2003. Sylvia
Authorized access point for the work: Cunningham, E. V., 1914-2003.
Sylvia.
Novel originally published under the pseudonym E.V. Cunningham; authors real
name, Howard Fast, appears on some resources embodying the work, but the
identity most frequently used is Cunningham

Jeanne-Claude, 1935- . Wrapped Reichstag Authorized access point for the
work: Christo, 1935- . Wrapped Reichstag.
A work of art created jointly by Christo and Jeanne-Claude. Variant access
point considered important for subject access

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Adam L. Schiff
Principal Cataloger
University of Washington Libraries