From: Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and Access
[mailto:RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA] On Behalf Of Karen Nelson
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 12:45 PM
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
Subject: [RDA-L] 336 repeated for illustrations?

I am just looking at an LC record for a title which includes significant
coloured illustrations. There are two 336's: one for text and one for still
image.

I see the point, but of all the LC's RDA records for illustrated titles so far,
this is the only one I've encountered handled this way - all others have had
only the one 336, for text.

Comments, please! What is everyone else doing?

Karen Nelson
Capilano University