Hello,
Has anyone employed the  LC PCC PS for 2.4.1.5 where you may use the optional
omission in the statement of responsibility to say for example, Roger Colborne
[and six others]? When recording the relationships as in 19.2.1.3, do you
record all the
names or just the first one listed in the Statement of Responsibility? We have
come across an Archie graphic novel where there are about 25 authors listed on
the title page.  We would like to use the optional omission, but I cannot find
anything in
RDA Toolkit that says whether or not I can omit those names as added authors.
You could with the et al, but can you do it with RDA?
thanks,
Sandra

Sandra Knapp
Head Cataloguer
hours: 8:00 am to 3:30 pm, Mon-Fri.
Waterloo Region District School Board
Library Services Dept.
(519)570-0300 x4621

"If you don't have good quality cataloging, then you might as well take all the
new materials the library receives, stick them in a giant bin, blindfold your
patrons, and let them just grab random stuff from the bin and call it
'research'."

Julie C. Swierczek