From: Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and Access
[mailto:RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA] On Behalf Of Saunders, Mary
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 9:03 AM
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
Subject: [RDA-L] Title main entry

    I work quite a bit with corporate publications.  Under AACR2, there are
rules about when a corporate publication is to be entered under the corporate
body, and when it is to be entered under title with the corporate body as a
710.  Is this still the same in RDA?  Or are all corporate publications now
entered under the corporate body?
   I've been searching RDA for the answer but I am still familiarizing myself
with the new vocabulary.

Mary Saunders, Cataloger
              Maine State Library
              64 State House Station