The Google Books entry for The Director's Event shows that the sections
of the book are headed, "Abraham Polonsky", "Budd Boetticher", etc., so
it does seem that this resource consists of five quite separate and
substantial interviews, each with a different creator-level interviewee,
in which case I would certainly treat it as a compilation.

The RDA example shows Boetticher first, but he seems to be a creator for
only the second interview, and it would therefore be odd to make a
name-title for the whole resource using his name.  (In fact the cover,
seen online, shows the interviewers' names first, with the interviewees
listed below more or less as contents; so presumably the RDA example's
order is taken from the title page, which I have not seen.)

Best wishes,
Bernadette

Bernadette O'Reilly
Catalogue Support Librarian