From: Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and Access
[mailto:RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA] On Behalf Of Kevin M Randall
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 12:45 PM
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
Subject: [RDA-L] RDA Update History

The RDA Update History seems not to be complete.  Haven't there been
several updates to the content since it was published in June 2010?  There
is only one update in the Update History, and that is dated April 2012.
It is *very* helpful to have a complete history of the updates, to help
catalogers determine if there was an actual change in a particular
instruction, or when instruction numbers have changed, etc.  Will this
section of the RDA Toolkit be augmented with all of the histories for
updates that have occurred to date?

Thanks.

Kevin M. Randall
Principal Serials Cataloger