Joan is correct that Performed music would be the term added for an expression
of a score but this is not how the access point for the music from the film
would be constructed.  It would be the name of the composer followed by the
name of the musical work.  The music is a separate work from the film.  The 130
shown below would imply that you had a sound recording of the film – that is,
all of the sound of the film, not just the music.  For example if I simply
played the film on my TV and recorded the sound onto a CD – you’d have the
sound but no images.

The access point for the music from the film would be:

100 1_ $a Steiner, Max, $d 1888-1971. $t Gone with the wind

If you wanted to add to that to indicate you have a sound recording of the
music you’d get:

100 1_ $a Steiner, Max, $d 1888-1971. $t Gone with the wind. $h Performed music

or, in a bib record:

100 1_ $a Steiner, Max, $d 1888-1971.
240 10 $a Gone with the wind. $h Performed music

--Adam Schiff

Adam Schiff
Principal Cataloger
University of Washington Libraries