From: Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and Access
[mailto:RDA-L@listserv.lac-bac.gc.ca] On Behalf Of Christopher Thomas
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 11:10 AM
To: RDA-L@listserv.lac-bac.gc.ca
Subject: Re: [RDA-L] 76X-78X linking fields

Data in a linking entry is supposed to match data in the target record.  You
should not edit 76X-78X to RDA unless you are also editing the target record to
match.

Christopher Thomas, M.L.S. | Electronic Resources and Metadata Librarian
(949) 824-7681 | fax (949) 824-6700 |
ctho...@law.uci.edu<mailto:ctho...@law.uci.edu>
Law Library * University of California * Irvine
www.law.uci.edu/library<http://www.law.uci.edu/library>
[Logo_size03]