Northrup, Kristen D. <knorth...@nd.gov> wrote:

>  I just hit three consecutive RDA records that don’t include “(large
> print)” in the 300. Usually RDA large print records include this, and
> 3.13.1.3 seems to imply that they should, but the fact that I hit several
> in a row is making me wonder if there has been a recent change. They’re all
> pcc and we’re only enhance, so I’m only submitting error reports, not
> changing anything.

Was "large print" (or "giant print" or...) mentioned in the 340 $n?  That's
another slot in the record where this phrase could be posted.  Or (my
preference for some systems) both here and in the 300 field--the 340 hidden
for indexing/faceting and the 300 for display.

And was the code "d" posted in the "Form" area of the fixed field?  It's
possible someone thought that was good enough, though RDA would expect a
distinction between giant print, large print, larger print, and so on.

--
Mark K. Ehlert
Minitex