Kathie said:

>What about the statement of extent / illustrative content (MARC field 300=
>)? It seems RDA has no equivalent to the AACR 2 option to use "all ill[us=
>trations]" or "chiefly ill[ustrations]" here.

As long as our clients want helpful data such as that. we will supply
it, rules or no rules.  We have an "AACR2 Compatible" export for RDA
racers (it's in the cheat sheets).  Adding that sort of data is
outside programming possibility, so it will need to be cataloguer
supplied.  We have removed "pages of music" from the MRIs, which is a
pity.

With the mix of AACR2 and RDA features in records, I don't think this
carry over should bother anyone.