Kathie asked:

>I ask (again): If you have a volume containing only images, such as repro=
>ductions of photographs or drawings, what do you call the things they are=
> printed on? And how do you reckon the extent of the resources containing=
> them?

If printed on one side (text and/or image) we would use the unit name
"leaf" or "leaves". If printed on both sides we would use the unit
name "pages",  (I've never seen an item with printing on both sides,
but numberd on one side.)  Traditional Asian codexes and leaves
printed and numbered on one side, but folded to have print on both
sides.  I would call them "folded leaves".

We should call things what they are in common usage, in a "vocabulary"
or not, and trust that the terms will be added in time.