Kevin said:

>It might be hard to remember since it ended some time ago, but AACR2 was un=
>der continual revision after it was published.

There were, however, far fewer changes due to not being able to
understand what the text was saying.

It was not long ago for me, but midway through my cataloguing career.

I had more problems going from the Red/Green books to AACR1, than from
AACR1 to AACR2, apart from getting used to fewer corporate entries for
series and serials.  I used to teach "'Journal of chemistry' is
entered under 'Journal', but 'Journal of the Chemical Society' is
entered under 'Chemical Society'".  It took a while to unlearn that.