Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 14:33:59 -0400
From: Dana Van Meter <vanme...@ias.edu>
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
Subject: [RDA-L] honouree vs. honoree

Still seeking info. on this, especially now as I see that the MARC Code
List for Relators (http://www.loc.gov/marc/relators/relaterm.html) advises
to use the spelling Honoree rather than Honouree.  Anyone from LC or PCC
know if there is anything in the works to create a PS stating to use the
spelling Honoree for RDA?

Thanks,

Dana Van Meter

Cataloging Librarian

Historical Studies-Social Science Library

Institute for Advanced Study

Princeton, NJ 08540

vanme...@ias.edu