Greetings from sunny Townsville

I have a picture book called  'Bombo the wonder dog' .

The book has, as far as I can see: ' Idea' [inspired by the antics observed in
his own pet dog] by Tony V.; 'Verses' [the actual story text] by Jill M. ;
'Illustrated' by Sally F.  Am I correct in assuming that Jill gets the Guernsey
as being responsible for the work rather than Tony (who has a terminal illness
& was unable to put pen to paper, and did not dictate it)?

Many thanks :)

Anne Laguna
Librarian, Resource & Access Management
CityLibraries Townsville
P  07 4773 8509
F  07 4773 8608
E  anne.lag...@townsville.qld.gov.au
W www.townsville.qld.gov.au
Townsville City Council
103-141 Walker Street
PO Box 1268
Townsville QLD 4810
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE >> The information contained in this email
is intended for the named recipients only. It may contain privileged and
confidential information and if you are not the named intended recipient, you
must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this email in error, please notify us immediately by email or the
telephone number or email listed above.