From: Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and Access
[mailto:RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA] On Behalf Of Joan Wang
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 10:48 AM
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
Subject: Re: [RDA-L] Question re: 776 for Custom Editions, which are
excerpts/adapted from full textbooks

I am not sue if the custom edition in your email means a different edition or a
different physical form. If it is a different edition, I would use 775. If it
is a different physical form, I would use 776.
Hopefully it helps :-)
Joan Wang
Illinois Heartland Library System

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 9:37 AM, MCCUTCHEON, SEVIM