From: Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and Access
[mailto:RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA] On Behalf Of Moore, Richard
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2013 1:19 AM
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
Subject: Re: [RDA-L] Finding examples of RDA authority records for personal
names and corporate bodies

Sevim

There are examples in the “BL Guide to RDA Name Authority Records”, in the RDA
Toolkit:

Tools -> Workflows -> Global Workflows

Go to “Contents” in this Guide, and click on “Examples of RDA Name Authority
Records”.

All are real NARs, present in LC/NAF. As they are examples, they have been kept
up to date with all the changes and additions to RDA.

Regards
Richard

Richard Moore
Authority Control Team Manager