James Weinheimer wrote:
But if we are to make all of these relators and relationships useful for
the public, the simple undeniable fact is: incredible retrospective
conversions will have to be done and I have never heard of estimates of how
much those will cost. The RDA subscriptions are peanuts by comparison. Was
any of that discussed during the decision making for RDA? Maybe it wasn't
discussed then, but it sure will be in the future! You can only ignore it
for so long.

So let's talk about it! I'm curious about this, too! Has this been
considered? All I have ever heard was that RDA records would work fine with
other legacy records in our catalogs.

Julie Moore

--
Julie Renee Moore
Head of Cataloging

“Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from
themselves.”... James Matthew Barrie