Dear Kirk,

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 12:38 AM, Robert DeLisle <rkdeli...@gmail.com> wrote:

> After running through the process with exception handling in place I was
> able to isolate 10 structures that were being problematic.  All of them had
> at least one bond designated as 0 order in the SD file - much as you found
> for some of the other structures previously.  I assume that these passed the
> initial import step but are failing upon descriptor generation for obvious
> reasons.
>
> I suppose the only request that I have is for more graceful error handling.
> I've attached my (admittedly sloppy) version of CreateDB.py showing what I
> did to isolate the errors.

The problem here was in the mol file parser: it was not correctly
setting up bonds that have order 0. Now it generates a warning (order
0 isn't technically allowed by the ctab spec) and sets the bond up
correctly. I also added some error checking to handle other bogus bond
orders.

This was entered as issue 2337369
(https://sourceforge.net/tracker2/?func=detail&aid=2337369&group_id=160139&atid=814650)
and fixed in rev892.