Hi Greg,

Thank you very much - it all works now.
Another question - I still have boost 1.35 and I have noticed you are using
1.36. I want to pick up the latest dev. from svn and according to your
message about C++ API changes do the fixes I need to implement in my code.
The problem is - from boost site I can only get 1.38 (the latest) but not
1.36. What you will suggest?

Regards,
Evgueni

--