Dear Jongyoung ,

You need to add to your project:
- Additional include directories for C++ section and Additional library
directories section for linker:
     - C:\RDKit\External\Lapack\win32
     - C:\RDkit\Code
     - C:\boost\boost_1_39
     - C:\RDKit\External\vflib-2.0\
     - C:\RDKit\External\vflib-2.0\include
Depend on your installation directories can be different from the above
- For Linker add to Additional Dependencies section
   - all RDKit libraries with .lib extension should be listed here

Regards,
Evgueni

--
Dr. Evgueni Kolossov (PhD)