Dear Evgueni,

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 3:18 PM, Evgueni Kolossov <ekolos...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Am I right that the libraries names are changed, for example:
> libChemicalFeatures.lib now called just ChemicalFeatures.lib, etc.?

That's what it looks like; cmake has a different approach to this than
bjam I guess. The cmake variant is somehow more windows-like than the
bjam one.

You also pointed out on the wiki that there is no INSTALL target when
you don't build the python wrappers. This seems to be the case. In
fact, the libraries are built and left in the build directory (this
happens even if the python wrappers are included in the build; the
INSTALL target there just copies the wrappers). This morning I fixed
that: now there's always an INSTALL target and the libraries are
always copied to $RDBASE/lib after being built.

Best Regards,