On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 5:53 AM, Greg Landrum <greg.land...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yesterday and this morning I was able to install and (briefly) test
> the 64bit rpms on a clean Fedora 14 image. Everything worked without
> problems... this is very cool. I'm particularly pleased that the
> cartridge is there. :-)

Yeah. I'm playing with it at work; very, very cool stuff :-)

> One thing I noticed while poking around: it looks like some CMake
> residues from the build and testing process made it into the Projects
> directory.

Well, I just pick up and package everything that "make install" moves
to the buildroot. We probably need to check what cmake is doing there

--
Gianluca Sforna

http://morefedora.blogspot.com
http://identi.ca/giallu - http://twitter.com/giallu