Dear James,

On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 8:53 AM, James Davidson <j.david...@vernalis.com> wrote:

>> I don't think that will help. Unfortunately the problem is in the way
>> stereochemical information is handled in the reaction code. My gut
>> feeling is that this is not going to be a quick one to fix, but I will
>> take a look.
>
> Thanks for looking into it!

After looking through the code and thinking about it for a while, I
haven't been able to come up with a way of fixing this that doesn't
create a significant risk of adding incorrect stereochemical
information to the results of reactions. I think it's safer to have no
information there than it is to include information that could be
wrong. I will keep thinking about it, but I'm not really optimistic
that there's going to be fix for this that isn't a lot of work.