Dear Kirk and Greg,

I have got RDKit to compile!!!
Unfortunately almost all of the tests are failing when I run ctest - any
hints would be very welcome:

Linking CXX shared module ../../../rdkit/Chem/rdChemicalFeatures.so
[100%] Built target rdChemicalFeatures
[r...@mgcct25 build]# sqlite3 $RDBASE/Data/RDTests.sqlt <
$RDBASE/rdkit/Dbase/test_data/RDTests.sqlite
SQL error: table basic_2class already exists
SQL error: table ferro_noquant already exists
SQL error: table ferro_noquant_realact already exists
SQL error: table ferro_quant already exists
SQL error: table float_2class already exists
SQL error: table simple_mols already exists
SQL error: table simple_mols_fps already exists
SQL error: table simple_mols1 already exists
SQL error: table simple_mols1_fp already exists
SQL error: table ten_elements already exists
SQL error: table ten_elements_dups already exists
SQL error: table bit_ensemble_test already exists
SQL error: table fromtext already exists
SQL error: table fromtext2 already exists
SQL error: table StorageTest already exists
SQL error: column id is not unique
SQL error: column id is not unique
SQL error: column id is not unique
SQL error: table simple_combined already exists
[r...@mgcct25 build]# sqlite3 $RDBASE/Data/RDData.sqlt <
$RDBASE/rdkit/Dbase/test_data/RDData.sqlite
SQL error: table atomic_data already exists
SQL error: table lsd_data already exists
SQL error: table source_notes already exists
[r...@mgcct25 build]# ctest
Start processing tests
Test project /root/RDKit_2010_09_1/build
  1/ 76 Testing testDict                      ***Failed
  2/ 76 Testing testDataStructs               ***Failed
  3/ 76 Testing pyBV                          ***Failed
  4/ 76 Testing pyDiscreteValueVect           ***Failed
  5/ 76 Testing pySparseIntVect               ***Failed
  6/ 76 Testing testTransforms                ***Failed
  7/ 76 Testing testGrid                      ***Failed
  8/ 76 Testing testPyGeometry                ***Failed
  9/ 76 Testing testMatrices                  ***Failed
 10/ 76 Testing testAlignment                 ***Failed
 11/ 76 Testing pyAlignment                   ***Failed
 12/ 76 Testing testOptimizer                 ***Failed
 13/ 76 Testing testForceField                ***Failed
 14/ 76 Testing testDistGeom                  ***Failed
 15/ 76 Testing pyDistGeom                    ***Failed
 16/ 76 Testing graphmolTest1                 ***Failed
 17/ 76 Testing graphmolcpTest                ***Failed
 18/ 76 Testing graphmolqueryTest             ***Failed
 19/ 76 Testing graphmolMolOpsTest            ***Failed
 20/ 76 Testing graphmoltestCanon             ***Failed
 21/ 76 Testing graphmoltestChirality         ***Failed
 22/ 76 Testing graphmoltestPickler           ***Failed
 23/ 76 Testing graphmolIterTest              ***Failed
 24/ 76 Testing testDepictor                  ***Failed
 25/ 76 Testing pyDepictor                    ***Failed
 26/ 76 Testing smiTest1                      ***Failed
 27/ 76 Testing smaTest1                      ***Failed
 28/ 76 Testing fileParsersTest1              ***Failed
 29/ 76 Testing testMolSupplier               ***Failed
 30/ 76 Testing testMolWriter                 ***Failed
 31/ 76 Testing testTplParser                 ***Failed
 32/ 76 Testing testMol2ToMol                 ***Failed
 33/ 76 Testing testSubstructMatch            ***Failed
 34/ 76 Testing testReaction                  ***Failed
 35/ 76 Testing pyChemReactions               ***Failed
 36/ 76 Testing testChemTransforms            ***Failed
 37/ 76 Testing testSubgraphs1                ***Failed
 38/ 76 Testing testSubgraphs2                ***Failed
 39/ 76 Testing testFragCatalog               ***Failed
 40/ 76 Testing pyFragCatalog                 ***Failed
 41/ 76 Testing testDescriptors               ***Failed
 42/ 76 Testing pyMolDescriptors              ***Failed
 43/ 76 Testing testFingerprints              ***Failed
 44/ 76 Testing pyPartialCharges              ***Failed
 45/ 76 Testing testMolTransforms             ***Failed
 46/ 76 Testing pyMolTransforms               ***Failed
 47/ 76 Testing testForceFieldHelpers         ***Failed
 48/ 76 Testing pyForceFieldHelpers           ***Failed
 49/ 76 Testing testDistGeomHelpers           ***Failed
 50/ 76 Testing pyDistGeom                    ***Failed
 51/ 76 Testing testMolAlign                  ***Failed
 52/ 76 Testing pyMolAlign                    ***Failed
 53/ 76 Testing testFeatures                  ***Failed
 54/ 76 Testing pyChemicalFeatures            ***Failed
 55/ 76 Testing testShapeHelpers              ***Failed
 56/ 76 Testing pyShapeHelpers                ***Failed
 57/ 76 Testing testMolCatalog                ***Failed
 58/ 76 Testing pyMolCatalog                  ***Failed
 59/ 76 Testing testSLNParse                  ***Failed
 60/ 76 Testing pySLNParse                    ***Failed
 61/ 76 Testing pyGraphMolWrap                ***Failed
 62/ 76 Testing pyTestConformerWrap           ***Failed
 63/ 76 Testing testQuery                     ***Failed
 64/ 76 Testing testMatCalc                   ***Failed
 65/ 76 Testing pyMatCalc                     ***Failed
 66/ 76 Testing pyCMIM                        ***Failed
 67/ 76 Testing pyRanker                      ***Failed
 68/ 76 Testing testChemicalFeatures          ***Failed
 69/ 76 Testing pyFeatures                    ***Failed
 70/ 76 Testing pythonTestDbCLI               ***Failed
 71/ 76 Testing pythonTestDirML               ***Failed
 72/ 76 Testing pythonTestDirDataStructs         Passed
 73/ 76 Testing pythonTestDirDbase               Passed
 74/ 76 Testing pythonTestDirSimDivFilters       Passed
 75/ 76 Testing pythonTestDirVLib                Passed
 76/ 76 Testing pythonTestDirChem             ***Failed

5% tests passed, 72 tests failed out of 76

The following tests FAILED:
          1 - testDict (Failed)
          2 - testDataStructs (Failed)
          3 - pyBV (Failed)