I am using RDKit 2010_12_1, in particular the database cartridge - but I am
quite positive this is an RDkit core problem.

Now - I am trying a substructure search (using '@>' operator on the RDkit
molecule table) using smiles [H]N([H])C(=O)C(=O)C (so two explicit hydrogens
on the N which is bound to a C with double bond to O)  the following
molecule is returned:

I have the following smiles string:
O=C(C(=O)N1CC[NH2+]CC1)c1ccc(cc1C)C
Which RDKit::mol object
Cc1ccc(C(C(N2CC[NH2+]CC2)=O)=O)c(C)c1

But it shouldn't ! (No ?)

Any help will be as usual - much appreciated.

Cheers
JP

scopius=# select rdkit_version();
 rdkit_version
---------------
 0.20.0
(1 row)

--

Jean-Paul Ebejer
Early Stage Researcher

InhibOx Ltd
Pembroke House
36-37 Pembroke Street
Oxford
OX1 1BP
UK

(+44 / 0) 1865 262 034

Any unauthorised dissemination or copying of this email or its attachments,
and any use or disclosure of any information contained in them, is strictly
prohibited and may be illegal.  If you have received this email in error
please notify the sender and delete all copies from your system.

We and our group companies accept no liability or responsibility for
personal emails or emails unconnected with our business.

Internet communications including emails and access and use of web sites
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information can be
intercepted, corrupted, lost or arrive late. Furthermore, while we have
taken steps to control the spread of viruses on our systems, we cannot
guarantee that this email and any files transmitted with it are virus free.
No liability is accepted for any errors, omissions, interceptions, corrupted
mail, lost communications or late delivery arising as a result of receiving
this message via the Internet or for any virus that may be contained in it.