Morning,

Find below the script I use to set those variables. (changed it to plain
txt due to google complaining that is a script...)
Change it accordingly to your paths.

Regards,
Christos

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 10:15 AM, George Papadatos <gpapada...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Missing % after RDBASE?
>
> Sent from my giPhone
>
> On 22 Feb 2013, at 07:41, paul.czodrow...@merckgroup.com wrote:
>
> ImportError: No module named rdkit
>

> RDBASE        C:\RDKit_2012_12_1
> PYTHONPATH        C:\Python27;%RDBASE
> PATH                C:\Python27;%RDBASE%\lib
>

> cheers & thanks,
> paul
>
> > Paul,
> >
> > What's the failure?
> >
> > As a reminder, you need three things set:
> > RDBASE
> > PYTHONPATH should include RDBASE
> > PATH should include RDBASE/lib
> >
> > Also: to see the contents of the PYTHONPATH, you should do:
> > import sys
> > print sys.path
> >
> > -greg
> This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or
> otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient,
> you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to
> any other person. If you have received this transmission in error, please
> notify the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachment
> from your system. Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany and any of its
> subsidiaries do not accept liability for any omissions or errors in this
> message which may arise as a result of E-Mail-transmission or for damages
> resulting from any unauthorized changes of the content of this message and
> any attachment thereto. Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany and any of its
> subsidiaries do not guarantee that this message is free of viruses and does
> not accept liability for any damages caused by any virus transmitted
> therewith.
>
> Click *http://www.merckgroup.com/disclaimer* to access the German,
> French, Spanish and Portuguese versions of this disclaimer.

Christos Kannas
Researcher
Ph.D Student

e-Health Laboratory <http://www.medinfo.cs.ucy.ac.cy/>
kannas.chris...@ucy.ac.cy
kannas.chris...@cs.ucy.ac.cy
chriskan...@gmail.com

Mob: (+357) 99530608
@echo off
rem Add RDKit...
rem set RDBASE=D:\working\RDKit_2012_09_1
set RDBASE=D:\working\RDKit_2012_12_1
set PYTHONPATH=%PYTHONPATH%;%RDBASE%
set PATH=%PATH%;%RDBASE%\lib

rem echo %PYTHONPATH%