Thanks Paolo!

I think it will be great for the RDKit to finally have a better force
field. UFF is certainly better than nothing, but having access to MMFF94 is
a big step forward.

For the list: once Paolo has decreased the size of the testing data (the
original files total to >30MB) this will be available on the trunk. It
should certainly be available in the next release.