Thanks to both for the fast and extremely helpful reply!

Gonzalo

From: Greg Landrum [mailto:greg.land...@gmail.com]
Sent: 27 August 2013 16:39
To: rdkit-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: Gonzalo Colmenarejo-Sanchez
Subject: Re: [Rdkit-discuss] molecular descriptors in C++

Nick beat me to it (thanks Nick!)
I was going to send the suggestion that a good place to look is the testing
code:
https://github.com/rdkit/rdkit/blob/master/Code/GraphMol/Descriptors/test.cpp

-greg

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 4:32 PM, Nicholas Firth
<nicholas.fi...@icr.ac.uk<mailto:nicholas.fi...@icr.ac.uk>> wrote:
Also to add to my previous email, when I started out with C++ RDKit I found it
really useful to dig into the source code. Especially look through the code
written to test the descriptors, more often than not you can adapt what Greg
and co. have done already to do what you want.

Best,
Nick

Nicholas C. Firth | PhD Student | Cancer Therapeutics
The Institute of Cancer Research | 15 Cotswold Road | Belmont | Sutton | Surrey
| SM2 5NG
T 020 8722 4033 | E nicholas.fi...@icr.ac.uk<mailto:nicholas.fi...@icr.ac.uk> |
W www.icr.ac.uk<http://www.icr.ac.uk/> | Twitter
@ICRnews<https://twitter.com/ICRnews>
Facebook
www.facebook.com/theinstituteofcancerresearch<http://www.facebook.com/theinstituteofcancerresearch>
Making the discoveries that defeat cancer

[cid:image001.gif@01CEA346.77BA4F60]

On 27 Aug 2013, at 15:05, Gonzalo Colmenarejo-Sanchez