Hi Michael,

You can get the atom positions via the conformer:

m = Chem.MolFromSmiles('c1ccccc1')
AllChem.Compute2DCoords()
pos = m.GetConformer().GetAtomPosition(0) # position of atom 0

This gives you a rdGeometry.Point3D - e.g. the x coordinates you get with:

x = pos.x

I hope this is what you were looking for.

Best,
Sereina