Hi Jan,

AutoDock has a set of tools (MGLTools) that have tools to convert pdb to
pdbqt and vice-versa.
If I recall it can also convert pdbqt to mol2 also. See this discussion
http://autodock.1369657.n2.nabble.com/ADL-pdbqt-to-mol2-td6755769.html

Best,

Christos

Christos Kannas

Researcher
Ph.D Student

Mob (UK): +44 (0) 7447700937
Mob (Cyprus): +357 99530608

[image: View Christos Kannas's profile on
LinkedIn]<http://cy.linkedin.com/in/christoskannas>