Dear rdkitters,

I cannot find the functions GetAngleDeg and GetAngleRad which should be in rdMolTransforms according to the docs:
http://www.rdkit.org/Python_Docs/rdkit.Chem.rdMolTransforms-module.html

Here are the modules listed in rdMolTransforms with dir command:
['CanonicalizeConformer', 'CanonicalizeMol', 'ComputeCanonicalTransform', 'ComputeCentroid', 'TransformConformer', '__doc__', '__file__', '__name__', '__package__']

I am working with the latest build of rdkit on Centos 6.5 (x64).

Is the documentation out-dated or is it something wrong with my installation? What am I doing wrong?

Thank you for your help!

Cheers,
José-Manuel Gally
//