Hi James,

The new version of the test code is targeting the 1.2 avalon toolkit
version.
Here's the commit that did that.
https://github.com/rdkit/rdkit/commit/42dab414ee6fbe5489078e5e52046608bbf785cb

As an FYI, to make these tests pass on windows, you need to edit the code
to fix a bug:

you need to comment out line 1446 of reaccsio.c:
               //MyFree((char *)tempdir);

-greg