Hi All,

Many thanks for the speedy replies.  I obviously haven't been paying close
enough attention to the project, for which I apologise.  Would it be
possible to update the installation docs at www.rdkit.org/docs/Install.html
which is what google serves up when you ask for 'rdkit installation'?

Thanks,
Dave