Dear all,

I attempted to set a highlight color in Draw.MolsToGridImage(), thinking that,
by analogy with MolToImage(), it should be possible to pass the
highlightColor=... parameter; but it does not seem to work.

```
from rdkit import Chem
from rdkit.Chem import Draw
from rdkit.Chem.Draw import IPythonConsole

ss = ['CC(C)C(=O)COc1nc(N)nc2[nH]cnc12',
      'Nc1nc(OCC2CCCO2)c2nc[nH]c2n1']
ms = [Chem.MolFromSmiles(s) for s in ss]
core = Chem.MolFromSmiles( 'c1ncc2nc[nH]c2n1' )
hal=[ m.GetSubstructMatch(core) for m in ms ]

img = Draw.MolsToGridImage(
    ms ,
    highlightAtomLists=hal ,
    molsPerRow=2 ,
    useSVG=True  ,
    highlightColor=(0,0,1) #### Should this propagate?
)
img
```

Red (the default) is fine enough highlight color, so if this is the intended
behavior, this is not a real problem. But it feels a bit non-orthogonal. Or
perhaps I'm just not doing it correctly?

Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks.

Best,
Dmitri