Hi All,

I'm contemplating starting a chapter in the documentation called 'Getting
Started with the RDKit in C++' which would mirror the information given in
the Python chapter but with examples in C++ for those of us diehards who
like to program in a compiled language.  As I recall, the learning curve
was quite steep at the beginning, so I thought it would be helpful to ease
others into the real world.

The purpose of this email was just to check that no one else is working on
this already - it would be a shame to duplicate effort.  If so, I will
happily pitch in, if not then I'll crack on and if anyone else wants to
help, please get in touch.

Cheers,
Dave