Hi,

I’m just starting but I can add another example

I tried the clustering as described for the Butina clustering
(http://www.rdkit.org/docs/Cookbook.html
<http://www.rdkit.org/docs/Cookbook.html>) using a Jupiter Notebook.

Worked fine on data sets < 10,000 molecules but kernel crash when I tried
150,000 molecules.

Plan to try some other examples this week and will report back findings.

Chris