Thanks Malitha,

When I install Anaconda I said yes to all questions.
When I trying to reinstall the RDKit, this message appears:

wandre@wandreLinux:~/anaconda2$ conda install -c rdkit rdkit
Fetching package metadata ...........
Solving package specifications: .

# All requested packages already installed.
# packages in environment at /home/wandre/anaconda2:
#
rdkit                     2017.03.3           np111py27_1    rdkit

When I run "python", appears:

Python 2.7.13 |Anaconda custom (64-bit)| (default, Dec 20 2016, 23:09:15)
Anaconda is brought to you by Continuum Analytics.
Please check out: http://continuum.io/thanks and https://anaconda.org
>>> import rdkit
>>> from rdkit import Chem
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/opt/rdkit-Release_2016_03_1/rdkit/Chem/__init__.py", line 18, in
<module>
    from rdkit import rdBase
ImportError: cannot import name rdBase

--
Wandré Nunes de Pinho Veloso
Professor Assistente - Unifei - Campus Avançado de Itabira-MG