Hi,

In the old drawing code it was possible to pass drawing options to the
MolToImage method.

Lookng at the C++ signature of the new DrawMolecule

DrawMolecule( (MolDraw2D)self, (Mol)mol, (object)highlightAtoms,
(object)highlightBonds [, (object)highlightAtomColors=None [,
(object)highlightBondColors=None [, (object)highlightAtomRadii=None [,
(int)confId=-1 [, (str)legend='']]]]]) -> None

I can see it's possible to change higlight colors but I need to be
able to change background color of the png image. I want to to be
transparent by default but I should be able to set it to any other
solid color, is that possible?

Cheers,
Michał