Hi,

The goal is to help students visualize reactions and to do so we have been
working to figure out how to get reaction arrows in the reaction output. We
cannot seem to find much information as to whether it is possible to have the
output (a visual organic reaction) contain reaction arrows using RDKit with
SMILES and SMIRKS even though some examples have arrows.
I am wondering if there is any further information as to whether it is possible
to show reaction arrows.

For example:
[cid:8A352C88-6E16-41C8-BC18-978F871A156D@attlocal.net]

Thanks,