That's an interesting question...

How about using a charged dummy atom?

In [6]: rxn = AllChem.ReactionFromSmarts('[Fe+2:1]>>[Fe+3:1].[*-1]')

In [7]: ps = rxn.RunReactants((Chem.MolFromSmiles('[Fe+2]'),))
[04:53:52] product 1 has no mapped atoms.

In [8]: Chem.MolToSmiles(ps[0][0])
Out[8]: '[Fe+3]'

In [9]: Chem.MolToSmiles(ps[0][1])

If you wanted the "electron" to be directly associated with the product
molecule instead of being a separate product, you can use grouping
parentheses:

In [10]: rxn = AllChem.ReactionFromSmarts('[Fe+2:1]>>([Fe+3:1].[*-1])')

In [11]: ps = rxn.RunReactants((Chem.MolFromSmiles('[Fe+2]'),))

In [12]: Chem.MolToSmiles(ps[0][0])
Out[12]: '[*-].[Fe+3]'

Does that help?

-greg