Hi All,

We have a number of openings in the Cheminformatics team at BenevolentAI, here
in London. RDKit expertise is, of course, important!

Apply here:
http://benevolent.ai/join-our-team/bio/cheminformatics-data-scientists/

Best wishes, Nath

Dr Nathan Brown FRSC
Head of Cheminformatics

BenevolentAI
www.benevolent.ai<http://www.benevolent.ai/>
@benevolent_ai

BenevolentAI Limited is a limited company registered in England & Wales with
registered number 09781806 and VAT registered number 223 7167 20. Our
registered office is at 40 Churchway, London NW1 1LW.

This communication message and any files transmitted with it may contain
information which is confidential.  It is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, disclosure or
copying of this communication message is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication message in error, please notify the sender and then
delete it from your system.  Thank you for your cooperation.