Hi all,

I am really excited and happy to let you know that I will be working with Greg
on a RDKit-MolVS integration project as part of the Open Chemistry Google
Summer of
Code<https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/6513013473935360/>.

I have followed and used the RDKit mailing list since the start of my PhD and
have used both RDKit and MolVS in my workflow so I'm very excited to have the
opportunity to contribute to the code base.

In this project we aim to expand the current capabilities of MolVS and
integrate it into RDKit so hopefully by the end of it, you will see
improvements in the molecular standardisation tools available in RDKit.

Best wishes,

Susan