Well yes I have this line indeed, I did not put the whole file for clarity purpose. The thing is tools as MOE, Pymol read it without problem but RDock for example can't read it properly and returns a neutral N which is not the case. And if I open it with pymol and save it back in mol format, the 3 appears on the N line and Rdock has no trouble anymore... I was just wondering if there was a trick in RDKit to also save it this way.