Feedback was so far kind words and Twitter likes :-). And looking on my github
stats I also see some clones.

However, I am happy so far with it - I know it is still a bit heady and I have
to improve documentation a lot. And I also want to build some easily
distributable open chemoinformatics projects on top of it which I hope creates
more interest. From my Chemical Identifier Resolver days I know you have to
patient.

Markus