RDkit Discussion Group,
    Given a set of small molecules as a SDF file, I would like to generate a
MOL2
file where the atomic contributions to logP (hydrophobicity) from each atom
including hydrogens have been calculated and are now encoded in the partial
atomic charge"slot" in a MOL2 file.  Is this possible using RDkit?
    I have found code that calculates the atomic contributions for the Crippen
logP model and then generates a colorized 2D plot:
>>> from rdkit.Chem import rdMolDescriptors >>> contribs =
>>> rdMolDescriptors._CalcCrippenContribs(mol) >>> fig =
>>> SimilarityMaps.GetSimilarityMapFromWeights(mol,[x for x,y in
>>> contribs],˓→colorMap='jet', contourLines=10)

    However, I would like to encode the atomic contributions as partial atomic
charges so
that this information can be written out in a MOL2 file for each atom.
    Does anyone have PYTHON/RDkit code to do this?  Thank you.

    Regards,
    Jim Metz