Hello everyone!
                        I'm Krishna Swaroop and I'm a freshman year student
studying at NIT-Karnataka(India). I'm interested to contribute to rdkit
project and since this project is part of GSoC 2019, I would like to
contribute and be a part of this organization. I have already introduced
myself in the openchemistry-developers mailing list!

 As instructed, I've been asked to build a local copy of the repo. But I'm
facing difficulty in following the instructions given in the installation
doc in the README. I have used the "Cross-Platform under anaconda python
(fastest install)" and I'm using ubuntu. I have downloaded and installed
all the dependencies and other requirements. The problem is, I'm not able
to build it. I have tried running the command "autoreconf --install", but
there is no configure.ac or configure.ininside the directory. How do i
overcome this? The documentation isn't very clear on this. It states "and
finally, make, make install and ctest". It doesnt elaborate on whats the
correct procedure. Helping me in this would be really beneficial for me as
I'm very much interested to contribute to this project.
                     Also, it would be great if someone sends me a slack
invite as it would give me a better perspective on the things to be worked
on and how i could be a better help to the organization.

Regards
K Krishna Swaroop
BTech Freshmen Year Student
NIT-Karnataka