Hi James,

There's not currently anything implemented for this aside from manually
splitting the file using string operations.

The reason the RDKit does not have a Supplier for working with RDFiles is
the general lack of publicly available collections of RDFiles that could be
used for testing.
If anyone could help with this part, I'm sure we could come up with an
RDReactionSupplier.

-greg