Thanks. I also think it is better to switch to Anaconda. I am still new to
Anaconda. Does it have pip3?
I tried to install pip in my Anaconda virtual environment. However, when I
typed "which pip3", it still points to a local version.
It should point to the version in the Anaconda virtual environment.
Does any one know why?

Thanks